It’s been less than a week since Russia launched its invasion of Ukraine, and the world is still racing into action to help.
The fintech community is no different, and in the last few days, we’ve seen a growing number of projects and fintech initiatives to help anyone impacted by this war—supporting the people of Ukraine and Russians alike.
Here we’re going to collect all the initiatives to help people in one place, from working visas to free international payments.
- Bunq has pledged high skilled migrant visas in the Netherlands for those impacted by Ukraine war — email email@example.com
- Zopa has pledged 50 working visas and a relocation allowance for Ukrainian nationals — Email UkraineSupport@zopa.com or visit here.
- Revolut pledges to match Red Cross Ukraine appeal donations until 8 March up to £1.5m — via Revolut App
- Solana crypto community launches AidForUkraine to raise Solana donations to support Ukraine government, over $1.5m raised — Link
- Revolut waiving transfer fees for Ukrainian banks — Revolut App
- TransferGo waiving transfer fees for Ukrainian banks — Link
- Santander waiving transfer fees for Ukrainian banks — Link
- Monese is refunding all fees for new and existing Ukrainian customers in any country — Link
- Co-founders of Bunq, Picnic and MessageBird launch ‘People for People’ to coordinate startups offering to help Ukrainians or Russians affected by war — Link
Original article found on https://www.altfi.com/article/8902_supporting-the-people-of-ukraine-here-are-all-the-fintech-initiatives-to-help utm_campaign=Fintech&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Revue%20newsletter